The person born with a combination mentioned above is called a Manglik person. Since Mars is considered the planet of war, Mangal dosh creates highly unfavorable circumstances for marriage. In the married life of such persons, tensions, discomfort, unhappiness and separations are very much expected. Most of such people experience disharmony in family life.
Manglik (Mangal) dosha effects
Mars in the 1st house seriously affects the spouse in a given marriage. Both the partners shall enter into conflicts often leading to physical assault and violence in most families.
Mars in the 2nd house brings a lot of troubles to the person’s family life. Both the personal as well as the professional life of a person gets serious disturbances.
Mars in the 4th house results in adverse results in professional life. Often the person will have to shift between jobs. The final outcome shall not be satisfactory.
The person shall also experience financial problems.
Mars in the 7th house makes a person highly irritable and ill-tempered. His high energy shall result in aggressive behavior. There are a lot of fights in the family
and between the life partners.
Mars in the 8th house means the person shall be very much lazy. He will be careless and reckless with regard to handling finance and assets and in most cases shall
end up losing the parental property.
Mars in the 12th house indicates the persons hall have a lot of enemies. There will be several mental problems in the person. The individual might face a lot of
Manglik (Mangal) Dosha Remedies1. Observe fasting on the first Tuesday of every new month during the waxing phase(Shukla Paksha). During the fast, you can eat only toor dal otherwise known as split pigeon dal. On Tuesdays, chant Mangal mantra.
2. Every day, make it a practice to chant Gayatri mantra for 108 times.
3. Chant Hanuman Chalisa at least once a day.
4. Every day chant “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah” for 108 times sitting in front of Hanuman statue or picture or in a Hanuman temple.
5. Visit Hanuman temple on Tuesdays and offer sweets and vermilion. Lighting lamp of ghee is also considered very useful.
6. Find some workers working with sharp iron materials or iron items and donate red clothes to them.
7. Mangal born boy must be married to Mangal born girl only.
8. In tradition, there is a procedure called Kumbh Vivah performed by Mangal women to overcome the ill-effects of Mangal dosh.
9. On Tuesdays, donate sharp objects like knives, food made of red gram dal, wheat breads, red color clothes and red stones.